Your guides to safety and productivity
Get the most out of your equipment
Versum Materials’ Delivery Systems have established the benchmark for fabwide delivery technology. With the experience of multiple factories and design centers, a worldwide installation base, hundreds of millions of service hours and the operational excellence of our global MEGASYS® onsite management teams, our Delivery Systems designs bring continual focus on safety, reliability and your costs.
Delivery Systems manuals available for download:
CHEMGUARD Chemical Delivery Manuals
GASGUARD Gas Delivery Manuals
Utility program that enables newer PCs to connect to Versum Materials large installed base of older generation control platforms. Downloading this utility is free, but requires a license to function. Licenses are available on a USB Software License Dongle that can only be obtained through Versum Materials Delivery Systems and Services.
In This Section
- Delivery Systems Manuals
- Ask an Expert
- How does Versum Materials determine which new molecules to create?
- How does Versum Materials use computational chemistry to accelerate CVD or ALD precursor development?
- What methodology does Versum Materials use to establish thermal stability of CVD and ALD precursors?
- How can next-generation, Low-k intermetal dielectrics be tuned to meet customer’s specific integration requirements?
- Assay means purity, right?
- Why does Versum Materials prefer digestive metal analysis methods for Organometallic Materials (OM)?
- What is the advantage to an all metal sealed container?
- What GASGUARD system is best for controlling heated specialty gases to the tool in my fab?
- How does Versum Materials develop next-generation precursors for their customers?
- How is Versum Materials handling the growing demand for PDMAT for advanced technology nodes?
- How does Versum Materials ‘walk’ the delivery systems ‘safety talk’?
- Customer Resources
- Safety Data Sheets
- Supplier Information