Safety is Our Priority
Providing an easily available online resource for your electronics safety concerns
These safety data sheets (SDSs) are the latest publicly available versions for our products. When you purchase a product from Versum Materials, your company will receive an SDS with the company identification, language, emergency telephone number and transportation information. The SDSs from this website are for reference only and are not meant to replace copies automatically distributed to you.
In This Section
- Delivery Systems Manuals
- Ask an Expert
- How does Versum Materials determine which new molecules to create?
- How does Versum Materials use computational chemistry to accelerate CVD or ALD precursor development?
- What methodology does Versum Materials use to establish thermal stability of CVD and ALD precursors?
- How can next-generation, Low-k intermetal dielectrics be tuned to meet customer’s specific integration requirements?
- Assay means purity, right?
- Why does Versum Materials prefer digestive metal analysis methods for Organometallic Materials (OM)?
- What is the advantage to an all metal sealed container?
- What GASGUARD system is best for controlling heated specialty gases to the tool in my fab?
- How does Versum Materials develop next-generation precursors for their customers?
- How is Versum Materials handling the growing demand for PDMAT for advanced technology nodes?
- How does Versum Materials ‘walk’ the delivery systems ‘safety talk’?
- Customer Resources
- Safety Data Sheets
- Supplier Information