Working with Versum Materials
Suppliers are integral members of our team
We created this site to give you online access to the procurement and payables organizations. You will find information on how to manage supplier-related items and policies.
We want to work with vendors who share in our commitment to ethical business practices and who can help us deliver value to our customers.
General Conditions of Purchase
This is information that pertains to doing business with Versum Materials as a supplier.
Doing Business with Versum Materials™ Procurement Offices
1. with reference to Global Supply Agreements or
2. when agreements from any Versum Materials procurement office specifically reference the Global Terms and Conditions as applying to subject agreement or contract:
Invoicing & Payment
In order to better serve your needs, Versum Materials has several ways for suppliers to interact with the payables organization. Please note, payment and invoicing support is currently processed through Air Products as part of our transition as a stand-alone company.
In case of overdue invoice questions or issues, you may contact our Accounts Payable organization.
Suppliers with overdue invoice/payment questions or issues can submit inquiries to Americas Account Payable Department through one of the following links:
Suppliers with overdue invoice questions or issues may contact the Accounts Payable desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suppliers with overdue invoice questions or issues may contact the Accounts Payable help desk via email based on the region you are located.
- Italy, Spain, and Portugal
- Czech Republic and Slovakia
Invoice Submission Instructions
Versum Materials is committed to paying your invoices consistent with terms and conditions, but we need your help to do so. If you would like to be paid on-time, here are things you can do that will help us make that happen:
1. Send Your Paper Invoices to the Remit To Address as referenced on Purchase Order
- Sending invoices to any other Versum Materials address will delay payment and will require you to re-submit your invoices correctly.
2. Ensure your Invoice is in accordance to the Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- The correct Versum Materials Entity is referenced on the invoice; this is found on the Purchase Order.
- Versum Materials’ Purchase Order number (always begins with the number ’45’ or ’49’ and will be 10 digits long) must be referenced on your invoice.
- Only one Versum Materials Purchase Order may be referenced per invoice.
- Invoice Date and Invoice Number must appear on your invoice.
- Invoice Line Item Numbers must match those on the Versum Materials Purchase Order.
- Invoice quantities should not exceed those on our order.
- Invoice prices should not exceed those on our order
- Invoice “Remit To” name must match the supplier name as referenced on the Versum Materials Purchase Order.
If there are any corrections needed on the Purchase Order, please contact the Buyer/Sourcing Specialist prior to submitting your invoice.
Supplier invoices that do not comply with the above requirements will be rejected and returned to Supplier for correction, inevitably delaying payments.