How does Versum Materials 'walk' the delivery systems 'safety talk'?
Safety is of the utmost important in this industry – and all suppliers tout that in their mission statements. But how does Versum Materials walk that talk?
Safety is an all-encompassing term in our industry – it includes employee safety, protecting your assets and assuring performance reliability. From a delivery system standpoint, your gas and chemical delivery cabinets require rigorous oversight.
Whether it is leak testing a gas delivery cabinet, providing a complete customer safety audit or answering a question about emergency procedures for handling a leaking silane cylinder, an “all-in” culture of reliability and environmental, health and safety is required to assure the safety and reliability goals of the semiconductor operation are met.
Here is where Versum Materials “walks the talk”. We have developed tools to better help our customers understand the history, usage, reliability, safety codes, and built-in-quality features of our delivery systems.
Our Reliability and Environmental Health and Safety White Paper illustrates the usage, built-in safety, installation, and applicable gases for use with our GASGUARD® family of systems.
Our Safety and Reliability Checklist will give you a thorough understanding of the engineering controls, process and design metrics of our GASGUARD systems, inform you of the best practice guidelines, and allow you to gauge if you are in supplier compliance or not.
When it comes to environmental health and safety, reliability, quality and the many other things that impact businesses, we are stronger together. All of us at Versum aspire to collaborate more confidently and build intimate relationships based on trust, respect, integrity and a deeper understanding of customers’ needs. We hope you find our two new tools useful. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time and we can begin a dialogue to get you going on the right path.
Contact: Kerry Lanza – GASGUARD Market Manager
In This Section
- Delivery Systems Manuals
- Versum Lab Notes
- How does Versum Materials determine which new molecules to create?
- How does Versum Materials use computational chemistry to accelerate CVD or ALD precursor development?
- What methodology does Versum Materials use to establish thermal stability of CVD and ALD precursors?
- How can next-generation, Low-k intermetal dielectrics be tuned to meet customer’s specific integration requirements?
- Assay means purity, right?
- Why does Versum Materials prefer digestive metal analysis methods for Organometallic Materials (OM)?
- What is the advantage to an all metal sealed container?
- What GASGUARD system is best for controlling heated specialty gases to the tool in my fab?
- How does Versum Materials develop next-generation precursors for their customers?
- How is Versum Materials handling the growing demand for PDMAT for advanced technology nodes?
- How does Versum Materials ‘walk’ the delivery systems ‘safety talk’?
- Customer Resources
- Safety Data Sheets
- Supplier Information