What GASGUARD system is best for controlling heated specialty gases to the tool in my fab?
We recommend our new GASGUARD® eV Temperature Control System.
The Versum Materials GASGUARD eV Temperature Control System delivers state-of-the-art fabwide heat sourcing and control of electronic specialty gases requiring heating before delivery to the tool. This latest addition to our premier line of GASGUARD delivery systems and equipment includes an ECC heater/controller, the GASGUARD AP11 controller, and a gas cabinet with two blankets and two heat traces to accommodate two A or B size cylinders, plus others are also available.
Key Benefits of the new GASGUARD eV Temperature Control System:
- Over-temperature protection reliability
- Integrated monitoring and control
- Single piece blanket design
- Smaller footprint
- Reduced installation costs
- GFCI protection
- Single power feed
- Dual power source optional
- Class 1, Division 2 approval, ATEX, CE, CSA
Significant upgrades include cutting power sources from 3-to-1 feed, adding GFCI protection, lowering installation costs, and expanding integrated monitoring and control links between the heater/controller and AP11 controller. This encompasses benchmark control technology for specialty gas delivery systems, that providing users with enhanced uptime, simplified troubleshooting and increased controller reliability.
The GASGUARD eV Temperature Control System incorporates a newly redesigned heater blanket. Each blanket has single-piece construction for both the heater and insulation, dual voltage (120V or 208-240V), and over-temperature protection via redundant bimetallic switches.
All GASGUARD gas cabinets and equipment are backed by more than 60 years of experience in the cost-effective, safe, and reliable delivery of gases and chemicals to the semiconductor, TFT-LCD and photovoltaics industry.
To find out more about our new GASGUARD eV Temperature Control System, please contact:
Kerry Lanza, GASGUARD Offering Manager
In This Section
- Delivery Systems Manuals
- Versum Lab Notes
- How does Versum Materials determine which new molecules to create?
- How does Versum Materials use computational chemistry to accelerate CVD or ALD precursor development?
- What methodology does Versum Materials use to establish thermal stability of CVD and ALD precursors?
- How can next-generation, Low-k intermetal dielectrics be tuned to meet customer’s specific integration requirements?
- Assay means purity, right?
- Why does Versum Materials prefer digestive metal analysis methods for Organometallic Materials (OM)?
- What is the advantage to an all metal sealed container?
- What GASGUARD system is best for controlling heated specialty gases to the tool in my fab?
- How does Versum Materials develop next-generation precursors for their customers?
- How is Versum Materials handling the growing demand for PDMAT for advanced technology nodes?
- How does Versum Materials ‘walk’ the delivery systems ‘safety talk’?
- Customer Resources
- Safety Data Sheets
- Supplier Information